Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- News & Updates (78)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Customer Feedback
- Empangeni Contact Us
- Empangeni Specials Thank You
- Finance Application Empangeni
- Finance Application Richards Bay
- Ford Ranger Specials
- GENUINE PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- New Cars
- New Ford Ranger
- New Ford Ranger
- Richards Bay Contact Us
- Richards Bay Specials Thank You
- Schedule Test Drive Empangeni
- Schedule Test Drive Richards Bay
- Slider sample
- Specials Empangeni
- Specials Richards Bay
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank You For Scheduling A Test Drive
- Thank You For Your Application
- Thank You For Your Form
- Thank You For Your Request
- Thank You For Your Service Request
- Thank You For Your Special Application
- TOYOTA FORTUNER
- TOYOTA HILUX
- Used Cars
- Infinix Hot 9, Infinix Hot 9 Pro Launching in India Today at 12 Noon: Expected Specifications May 29, 2020Infinix Hot 9 series, including the Infinix Hot 9 and the Infinix Hot 9 Pro, will launch in India today at 12pm (noon). The launch was previously teased by the company through its Twitter handle.
- MobiKwik Removed From Google Play for Aarogya Setu Link in App: CEO May 28, 2020MobiKwik CEO Bipin Preet Singh says the app was removed from the Google Play store for having a link to the Aarogya Setu contact tracing app. However, other apps like Paytm which also have this link have not been removed, he points out.
- BookMyShow Lays Off, Furloughs 270 Employees as Lockdown Shuts Out-of-Home Entertainment May 28, 2020BookMyShow is laying off or putting on furlough about 270 employees in India and globally. With theatres and stadiums completely shut since the lockdown, the ticketing company has had to take the difficult decision of downsizing.
- Google Considering Buying Stake in Vodafone Idea: Report May 28, 2020Google is exploring an investment in Vodafone Group’s struggling India business, the Financial Times reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- TikTok’s Ratings Moved Up to 4.4 Stars on Google Play as Google Removed Mass Negativity May 28, 2020TikTok’s app ratings on Google Play have moved up to 4.4 stars, from 1.2 stars spotted last week.
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Said to Shift Power Out of China May 28, 2020TikTok's poaching of Disney's Kevin Mayer to be its CEO was just the most visible part of a broader strategy by its Chinese owner to shift its centre of power away from China at a time of rising global tensions, several people familiar with the plans said.
- Oppo Ace 2 EVA Limited Edition Launched, Oppo Band Teased May 28, 2020Apart from the Ace 2 EVA Limited Edition, Oppo has also launched EVA limited edition models of a bunch of other existing products from its portfolio. This includes the Enco W31 TWS, Oppo Air VOOC wireless charger and Oppo Watch.
- Abu Dhabi State Fund Said to Be in Talks to Invest $1 Billion in Jio May 28, 2020Abu Dhabi state fund Mubadala Investment Company is in talks to invest about $1 billion in Reliance Industries' digital unit Jio platforms, three sources said on Thursday.
- Facebook Introduces TikTok-Inspired 'Collab' App, Limited to iOS Right Now May 28, 2020Facebook’s New Product Experimentation (NPE) team is testing a new TikTok-inspired app called Collab for creating short music videos. This app is available on iOS as an invite-only beta right now.
- BSNL Offering Discounted Google Nest Mini, Nest Hub With Annual Broadband Plans May 28, 2020Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched a promotional offer to bundle Google Nest Mini and Nest Hub with its broadband plans. The offer that is currently active in all telecom circles is applicable on both BSNL DSL and Bharat Fiber connections.