Let the adventure begin!
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Customer Feedback
- Empangeni Contact Us
- Finance Application Empangeni
- Finance Application Richards Bay
- GENUINE PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- New Cars
- New Ford Ranger
- Richards Bay Contact Us
- Schedule Test Drive Empangeni
- Schedule Test Drive Richards Bay
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank You For Scheduling A Test Drive
- Thank You For Your Application
- Thank You For Your Request
- Used Cars
- Avengers: Endgame Ticket Bookings Are Now Live Across India April 20, 2019Avengers: Endgame ticket bookings are now live in India, slightly ahead of schedule. Avengers: Endgame India release date is April 26.
- Amazon to Verify Its 'Flex Drivers' Using Their Selfies April 20, 2019Amazon is making a section of its drivers take selfies before resuming their duties for the day in order to record and verify their identities.
- Tata Sky Regional Smart Plans Introduced With Bundled FTA Channels, Price Starts at Rs. 206 April 20, 2019The Tata Sky regional smart plans include the Hindi Smart plan, the Gujarati Smart plan, the Punjabi Smart plan, the Marathi Smart plan, and so on.
- Realme 3 Pro Ultra HD Mode Will Be Able to Produce 64-Megapixel Images, CEO Madhav Sheth Teases April 20, 2019CEO Madhav Sheth has now teased that the phone will be able to produce 64-megapixel images, using a new mode called Ultra HD.
- Huawei Accused by US Intelligence of Being Funded by Chinese State Security: Report April 20, 2019The CIA accused Huawei of receiving funding from China's National Security Commission, The Times said on Saturday.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e Gets Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Certification, Hints at Imminent Launch April 20, 2019As per the listing, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A10e will run on Android Pie and support dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Admits the Platform Makes It Easy to Abuse Others April 20, 2019Dorsey said Twitter is relying more on machine learning (ML) to identify abusive tweets as opposed to having people individually report them
- WannaCry Ransomware 'Hero' Marcus Hutchins Admits to Malware Charges April 20, 2019Marcus Hutchins said, "I've pleaded guilty to two charges related to writing malware in the years prior to my career in security."
- Huawei P30 Pro Survives Bend Test, Fingerprint Sensor Seen to Work Even After Scratches April 20, 2019The Huawei P30 Pro is also put through the flame test, and its sides and its back are also scratched to see the durability of the phone after prolonged use.
- Inbox by Gmail Is Now Officially Dead, as Older Versions Stop Working April 20, 2019Inbox by Gmail was shut down on April 2, but some users were able to still use it by installing old Android and iOS APKs.